Benefits of Partnering with Oneda Corporation
For nearly 60 years, Oneda Corporation’s commitment to excellence has led to long-term, collaborative customer relationships. Our team of vastly skilled tool and die makers and our custom metal stamping operations produce on-time, high quality products, mitigating risk within the supply chain for our customers.
By working with us, you gain a forward-thinking partner, that is flexible, collaborative, and believes in paying for craftsmanship and quality instead of overseas shipping and filler costs.
Request a quote today.
Request a Quote
Custom Metal Stamping RFQ
When submitting for a custom metal stamping RFQ, provide the following information:
- Product drawing showing dimensional details, material call-out, thickness and finish requirement
- Drawings of all sub-assembly parts
- Monthly or annual usage quantity
- Program Life
Design Files Supported
- (3-D) Solidworks, Parasolid (*.x_t)
- (2-D) AutoCAD (*.dwg/*.dxf/*.stp)
- (2-D) PDF (*.pdf)
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Net 30-day payment terms
- FOB Collect Columbus, Georgia
- Tool payment Net 30 days after PPAP approval
- Quotation effective for 30 days
- Product warranty not provided
Do You Have Questions About Quoting a Custom Metal Stamping Project or a Tool and Die Shop Job?
Contact one of our team members: